ePhoto puts your photos at the forefront of your site. While the theme was created with photographers in mind, it can certainly be used to display any type of digital imagery ie. for illustrators, painters or architects. While the main content of the theme is image based, also added is the ability to create a separate blog page where normal blog posts can be integrated alongside your photos. This is important for SEO.. ie. adding content is good!
About The Author
Hi, I'm Jeff. I have a degree in Art/graphic design and have been working as a freelance web designer for over 10 years. I started using WordPress in 2005 and since then started developing websites solely with WordPress. I think it's the absolute best. Because I regularly build websites I wanted to create a resource where I could post news and finding related to themes for photographers in one place. Hope you find this site useful. If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact me using the contact page. Make sure you subscribe for updates. RSS feed!
- Making the Jump: Is Freelance Professional Photography Right for You? – Tuts+ Photo & Video Article
- GetPhoto – Photography WordPress Theme
- BORDER – Photography WordPress Theme
- SOHO – Full screen Photo WordPress Theme
- Bow – A Minimal, Elegant Photography Theme
- Superba WordPress Photography Theme
- Andy Parker – Creative Photography WordPress Theme
- Photographer – A New Theme for Photographers
- How to Find the Font a Photography Website is Using
- How to Update Your Elegant Themes WordPress Theme Automatically